As well as having been a student of yoga and meditation for over 14years, Gabby loves to ‘share the joy’ of yoga and meditation with others through teaching yoga and mindfulness sessions. She is very passionate about the ‘wellbeing’ of the body & mind and incorporates daily life tools and strategies for mind and body wellness in her classes.
Gabby has personal experience in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, as well as a Degree in Arts and a Degree in Teaching with a foundation in Music and Drama. She is also a qualified fitness instructor, having taught in Geelong Victoria and Queensland.
Gabby has been teaching children within the Steiner Education System for many years, she holds Steiner facilitated playgroups and Kinder groups. Gabby is well known and respected for her teachings and guidance in Meditation and Mindfulness Practice here in Apollo Bay where she holds and teaches regular classes.
As well as the above Gabby has completed the following courses and workshops:
- Compassionate Communication (Non violent communication – NVC)
- Calm Abiding Buddhist Meditation Course
- The Happy Parent Project
- A Daily Dose of Bliss meditation course (Lauren Tober)
- Living Your Heartfelt Desire (Lauren Tober)
- The Art of Mindful Living Retreat
- The 4 Noble Truths – Buddhist Meditation workshop
- ‘Meditation, Pure & Simple’ (iRest inspired Yoga Nidra course)
- Mini Me Yoga Teacher Training Workshop (Children’s Yoga)
Gabby is currently undertaking her formal Yoga Teacher Training Qualification with The Australasian Yoga Institute.